Monday, May 02, 2011

Motherhood Series - Introduction

I was thinking about Mother's Day and what a crazy 6 years it has been for me.
Then I started thinking about some of my friends who have kids and what a journey it had been for them as well. We all started out in one place and having kids has taken us all in so many directions, many we never imagined. And I thought about my own mother and her mother and how life was for them raising children.

So much diversity, yet so much in common. And I've become intensely curious to know about those journeys. Not to just compare notes, but to share insights and common challenges and inspire each other.
So I've invited some of my favorite mom's to share their thoughts here. I will post them in the coming days leading up to Mother's Day. It's going to be great!

If you're reading this and I haven't formally invited you to participate, and you would like to contribute, please do! Leave a message in the comments or send me a message (or leave a comment and I'll send you my email so I can dedicate a post to you!) Or leave a link to your own blog!


No comments: