Tuesday, January 06, 2009

House Projects

Here are a couple more projects we completed around the house. It's nice to be able to say something is finished when most of the time I just go around and around...
We finally got some pictures up on the wall! They are all just under 20x20" (crazy Ikea frames are something like 19&3/4").








The larger frames in the entrance have some fun fabric from Ikea. We will change them out for real photos later, but this looks better than a blank wall. I have to say that I never even really looked at the fabric section at Ikea, or even noticed it. But now I love it! Some of it is not my taste, but the bold colors and designs are quite refreshing.
And our table at Christmas. We still use the island quite a bit, but it sure is nice to have a place to all sit down together.

4 comments:

Lahni said...

I love those ones with the fabric in them! The other ones are great too, but you already knew that!

tlr said...

looks awesome! Love it.

Jamie said...

Cool - I like the fabric at Ikea too - I haven't been brave enough to use any of it in an actual project though!

MA said...

Everything looks lovely - well done. Do you mind me asking where that table is from. Does it have an apron? Thanks!