Sunday, November 02, 2008

Tricks 'N' Treats

You may notice a theme here...
I think we had the best Halloween ever. We had so much fun getting ready this year in the days and weeks leading up to the actual event.
I've always thought dressing up was fun, but watching my kids completely enjoy it was great fun. All the little kids are adorable.
We live in a great little cul-de-sac so we don't have too much traffic, and the kids can just go to a few neighbors (who spoil them rotten).
AND it was the most fantastic weather I ever remember on Halloween.
Now we just have to find a way to get rid of all that candy...


**another mom gave me a great tip that I had never thought of before - you can take your 'extra' candy and fill little goodie bags (like 5 pieces each) and give them to a Woman's shelter (somewhere with kids) to spread the love around a bit!

1 comment:

Mrs. M said...

So fun!
Glad you all enjoyed this holiday.
Don't children just make traditions and holidays better?