Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Holidays

I feel like we had a really great Christmas. We've enjoyed time with family and friends. And each other. I enjoyed my kids enjoying the lights and music starting to understand some of what's going on. I also enjoyed that they still don't quite get it. They had to be persuaded into seeing what Santa brought them Christmas morning. And as soon as they opened something they just wanted to play with it. No need to open anything else! It took us quite a while to finish. They started to get the hang of it by the end. Now they will unwrap anything. Regardless of who it's for.














The sweet Babe chewed as much paper and ribbon as she could get her hot little hands on. Happy as she could be.
Santa was very generous with me this year too. I'm sure I didn't do anything to deserve it. Unless birthing a human counts. Maybe it does. She is adorable.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Looks like fun! I am especially jealous of your fun gift!!! I like your new blog look - just checked it out since I use Google Reader. I am also a big fan of most of those blogs you have listed! :)

Scribbit said...

What a cutie in red there--love the smile :)

tlr said...

Love babes smile so cute. And we are looking into something like your gift! But not sure what we are going to get yet. We are having a blast! Thanks for commenting!