Thursday, January 24, 2008

Baby Girl 8 Months

It has been a busy month for The Babe. She has been busy eating, sitting up and scooching under things and into the sides of her crib, slobbering, squealing, and doing little baby yoga.










She's really good at downward dog.









And in case you get the idea she's all rainbows and sunshine she also pulls hair, kicks, bites, and spits. Not hucka loogies, but mostly raspberries. And if you are inclined to think that's cute you obviously haven't had to clean sweet potatoes out of your hair lately.
I heard a mom say one of their family motos was 'you always hurt the ones you love'.
So I know she looooves me.




She has also become a bit more difficult to please. She used to smile if you just looked at her and now she expects some kind of entertainment or she will look decidedly unimpressed.








BUT, in spite of all that, she's still scrumptiously deliciously yummy enough to eat! And mostly rainbows and sunshine.

5 comments:

Mrs. M said...

She is the loveliest of lovelies!
Don't you still just luv, luv, luv this age though? Despite the sleep deprivation, but really does that ever end?

Mrs. M said...

She is the loveliest of lovelies!
Don't you still just luv, luv, luv this age though? Despite the sleep deprivation, but really does that ever end?

Jamie said...

She's adorable!

Peace Sweet Peas said...

Z just announced when I showed the Babe's picture to her "I want that one for my birthday" something she's picked up from E who has figured out that she can point to whatever she likes and announce that she wants it for her birthday.

Tony and I agree that she looks so much like you.

And I love the shots with my hat!

Am so so looking forward to seeing you.

tlr said...

Love the push up! That is awesome