She just gets stuff done. And it's possible she has the best balance of family and personal time of anyone I know. Her family is a huge priority to her, but she makes time to see friends and have her own fun too. If you ever figure out how to bottle your super powers, I'd like a vat of it please!
Tamara you continue to inspire me as a mother and a friend!
1. Tell us about yourself!I am a mom to 5 little ones, oldest being 9, and youngest 15 months. I have 4 boys and a girl. I am a wife to an amazing husband who is very supportive. I am a daughter to an awesome mom. And a older sister to a brother and sister. I am an auntie and a great aunt. I am a granddaughter, a niece and friend. I am also a daughter of God. I love to play and have fun. I am a girl that loves diamonds, but not necessarily the jewels. I love the baseball diamond. I love playing the game and coaching. I have been lucky to be able to coach since my oldest started playing. I am a mom who likes to volunteer and know what is going on in my children's schools. I am a co-chair for school council (at least for another few days:) I have done this for the last 2 years and have loved it. I love being with my family, going on hikes, camping, playing sports, or just watching a movie on the couch with popcorn! I am a home body. I prefer to stay home and hang with my little ones. I don't like to shop. I love being around people, but also need my alone time too. I love to read almost anything. I don't like to read directions, I prefer for someone just to show me how things work! I love to take pictures of the things I see. I love to write in my children's journals so they can know what they were like and who they were when they were little. I am stubborn, but nobody knows that :) I love to work out and learn new ways to make things more healthy for my family. Saying that, I do love to make treats for my family too!
2. What were your expectations of motherhood before you had kids? (ie. Did you think you'd have a whole houseful of kids? Did you see yourself as a mother at all? Did you wonder if it would ever happen?
3. What has been(was) your biggest surprise about Motherhood? (different than you expected? or wish someone had told you?)
4. Biggest joy?
5. Best wish for your children?
6. How do you find time for yourself/what do you do?
I love reading, I love working out, I love getting a massage or mani/pedi. My girls nights are the most precious thing for me and I have some amazing ladies in my life that I have learned so much from. I am grateful for them each day!
7. What do you wish you had more of? Less of?
8. What do you hope your kids learn from you?
9. What are some of the best things you learned from your own mother?