Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day 2012

One of my favorite things about doing this series is that it gives me a chance to ponder and reflect. Kind of like a meditation. Less dirty dishes and more feeling the love!
Which is why I have so much appreciation for all of you. Thank you for all your thoughts and shared wisdom and willingness to be open.
If any of you would still like to send in your 'stories' PLEASE DO! I say, let's keep them comin'!

It has occurred to me that as we are all connected through our current experiences we are also connected to all those brave women and mothers who came before us. Their experiences are also in us. Their talent and determination and faith.
And I am thankful for their courage and patience, kindness and strong hearts, book reading and writing, and strong bodies, and stubbornness, gardening and dancing, humor, singing, birthing, gentle loving care, poetry, education, fierceness, hope, and everything else that has carried me to this point. And continues to carry me.

I have so much appreciation for all the women in my life. You continually inspire me!

Happy Mother's Day Grandma, and Linda and Bonnie and Mardi and Cheryl! We love you.

Happy Mother's Day to my Mom with so much love. You are my constant example of unconditional love!

No comments: