Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Dear November...

I know it's not your fault that you're dull and dreary. Not every month can be bags of candy or sparkly lights and jolly men bearing gifts, or green grass and water parks. It's not fair to expect that. I guess I can appreciate how it has been reasonable weather-wise. No snow. So far. Maybe it's the short days, but you've left me feeling ever-so-blah. blaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh...

see you next year,
Mrs. TwoMittens

And here is a photo of the kids on the hill we like to toboggan on. It was a really chilly day, but beautifully sunny and bright. So they rolled down the hill. And it really made our noses run. But this picture makes me laugh.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

SMILE!

Mrs. M said...

Fun!
W and I tried that recently and I remember loving it as a kid....but it makes me nauseous now!:(
November is kinda like the Jan of fall, don't ya think?
Hope next week gets you rolling onto bright instead of blah moments....it's December! The month of all sparkles...of all treats....of all the best music...etc, etc.