Saturday, October 04, 2008

43 Months

Finally...
It's no exaggeration to say that my boys make me squirrelly. The energy of the two of them combined is often akin to wild monkeys. 10 of them.
However.
When I was looking over these photos from our vacation I was truly touched by how beautiful they are. They really enjoy each other. They try to laugh as much as possible. They can be sweet and kind. They are creative and energetic. They are physical and healthy and wild. I can see such joy and light in their faces.
I wish every week was vacation...

3 comments:

Mrs. M said...

All the pics are great but the last is my favorite...absolute joy!!! It makes me want to be there with them, soaking up their laughter.
You have lovely little men, Mrs. Mittens. Just lovely. My two boys and I really enjoy them!

tlr said...

Looks like fun...and it's nice when they get a long those days are the ones that makes us keep going as mom's!

Jamie said...

I totally know what you mean about vacation - so nice and relaxing! You do have some beautiful children!