Saturday, June 21, 2008

Summer Solstice

This has been a busy week. Which is good. But the long days have really felt like loooong days. Going to the zoo and picnics and book clubs and friends over and sprouting classes and block parties and playing outside...
The warm weather is such a treat after so much rain. In this town we never take our summer for granted!

This photo was taken by Mr. Charming out near the river at Gamma and Gampa's. I added contrast, and faded it a bit and added dark edges with the help of The Pioneer Woman's actions. I love the way it turned out.

2 comments:

Mrs. M said...

I like it. I like the sepia tones of the ground, the vantage point it was taken from, the color contrast from your b&w shirt and Bugs clothes and just the feeling from each of your actions, the space between each of you, etc.
I really like it.

Peace Sweet Peas said...

umm yeah just what mmmmaaaahvelous said.... plus you look great!