Monday, September 28, 2009

Loves Her Daddy













I feel like I'm always trying to catch up lately. I'm happy to have things on the go, but I'd also enjoy getting caught up. A little bit. Or something...

In the meantime, my Charming Hubby grabbed the camera the other day while The Babe was sitting out on the front step still in her pj's. She loves to duck outside any chance she can get. She's always at the front door when daddy leaves for work waving him off sometimes with both hands.
I love the expressions on her face and even her body language is so expressive. So her.
And I absolutely adore her baby girl lamp chop legs. I adore that she has just a touch of baby pudge left on them and that they are sweet and chewable with tasty wee toes...

1 comment:

Mrs. M said...

Pretty girl.
Look how her hair is growing and thickening! Love the little waves.
Pink hue....so sweet...just like her & her mommy.