Tagged by Jamie!
The rules are: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 surprising facts and then tag 5 other people. Leave a comment for the people you’ve tag so they know they have been tagged.
*I say it should be tag 3 people...all 3's.
My 3 Joys:
- I think everyone would say their family, so that goes without say, but I have to add my baby girl especially. She's so sweet and such a joy to our family. And she doesn't talk back. Yet.
My 3 Fears:
*There is something a bit scary about naming fears in my mind. I don't like putting it all out there, so I will refrain from putting down any kind of family tragedy etc. It creeps me out. Maybe that counts as a fear? Naming fears.
- dark water
- having things touch me when I'm in the water (so yeah, no scuba diving for me)
- not having a close relationship with my kids when they are grown
My 3 Current Obsessions:
- sewing (see below) although I haven't actually DONE any yet
- I can't stop thinking about upcoming holidays (Halloween and Christmas are just around the corner??!!)
- The Creative Family - how to make my days and projects with my kids more meaningful
My 3 Surprising Facts:
- I don't think I am quite 5'6, but to my dying day I will tell people that I am 5'6
- I am allergic to a lot of smells/perfumes but food smells are usually ok (I can't wear flowery/grassy scents but you may find me smelling of coconut or pumpkin spice)
- I cut my own hair yesterday. Just a trim. I know I really shouldn't do it, but I've done it before and I will probably do it again. I just get too impatient to make an appt. I don't recommend it.