Thursday, January 11, 2007

January

Last week was a busy one for me. I had an appt or something nearly every day, followed by a busy weekend. This week is hibernation. I'm not sure if it's recovery from last week, because I'm just that tired and lame, or it's just the January blaaaahhs. Either way, I've barely done anything useful and certainly not inspired. We've barely left the house.
It's just as well now that's it's all freezing igloo-ville out there again. A good excuse. We're planning a playdate in the morning, so we'll see how we fare. Energizing or exhausting?
Now back to my hibernating! McDreamy is calling...

2 comments:

Mrs. M said...

Sometimes everyone needs a little homebound hideaway...having the Little's expend energy in a safe, controlled environment designed for play has got to be energizing in itself...little fear of what they can get into/fall off of/etc. I'm counting on it!

Anonymous said...

A playdate? In this deepfreeze? That is really brave considering it is about 2 degrees above absolute zero! Have fun hibernating...