Sunday, May 20, 2007

Quiz

Ok, feel free to play along...
What's more fun than being 38 weeks pregnant?

a) Being 38 weeks pregnant and having swollen hands and feet. Because nothing says pretty like thick ankles and man hands!

b) Being 38 weeks pregnant and the PUPPS. I guess I should be thankful it hasn't spread past my stomach, but the itching...oh the itching...

c) Being 38 weeks pregnant and having a SINUS INFECTION. Stuffy and snotty AND rationing the tylenol.

d) All of the above.

If you guessed (d), you win! I can feel your envy.
And because I'm not ALL about complaining, on the upside, my skin has been quite lovely lately. Dare I say a little glowy. It's a nice change from the first couple months of breakouts.

And in fun news, Congratulations to the MWB's on their beautiful new arrival. I'm sure details will soon follow!

4 comments:

vanishingword said...

You poor poor baby! Not pupps! How wretched you must feel!

Peace Sweet Peas said...

Oh what agony. I hope these last days speed by for you. Hang in there; we're rooting for you from the sidelines oh pregnant glorious one.

Mrs. M said...

Oh Mrs. Mittens! I feel for you...these last few days are so trying. Nothing feels good or right.
I'm sending you vibes of peace, sleep and good health.
Let the agony end!

Alyson said...

I think pregnancy is soo long and wretched to make you want to go through anything and I mean anything to get that baby out. I think I am almost there. You can make it too. This little girl won't still be inside you much longer.

Maybe it helps to think of a date that you know for sure you babe will no longer be inside you. My date is July 16th my oldest bday. I KNOW it won't go that long. Yet it seems so far off.

I don't usually get the man hands and crankles until after I have the baby, right when everyone wants to take pictures.

I wish you sleep and relaxation.