Ok, I've been tagged...
1. I'm a terrible phone person. Sometimes I avoid it like the plague. I don't know why. Oddly enough I've had a couple of jobs where I had to talk to people on the phone. I survived, but it hasn't improved the avoidance in my real life. It has nothing personal to do with who is calling me.
2. I have always thought I would have a daughter. I really hope we get along.
3. My first pet was a dog named Butch. He was already our pet when I was born. We got along great, but I've always been a cat person. I'm pretty ok not having any pets right now. I don't need any more messes to clean up.
4. I'll be 37 later this year. I'm getting a little freaked about turning 40 already.
5. I'm looking forward to having sushi when I'm not pregant anymore.
6. I'm afraid of fish. Touching me. Snorkeling creeped me out.
7. I wish I could sing. Well. (I 'can' sing, just not well enough that anyone wants to hear!)
And so I must tag Mrs. M, Mrs. Sweetpeas, and Mrs. Wonderful!